- T-shirt with a print of the two logos made in melange grey jersey
- black denim jacket: classic ’60s era model made in black denim
- field jacket: military inspired model which was purposely chosen to represent travel, made in black oleate cotton. The lining has the Tuscan brand's R printed on it and the "V" engine design characteristic of Moto Guzzi.
- jeans: 5 pocket model made in black denim with used wash
- shirt: western model, classic Roy Roger's, made in black chambray to match the rest of the collection's colour palette
- leather jacket: inspired by an old Roy Roger's classic garment, in black calfskin..
“I've always had a passion for the motorbikes I collect. Riding is a chance to escape the “daily grind” and lose myself in a freedom, often a source of inspiration for my collections”, says Guido Biondi, Roy Roger’s creative director.
The event took place on January 12th in Florence, at Roy Roger's Store (via Calimala 27R), for capsule collection preview and motorcycles exhibition.