It's time for a new edition of the Moto Guzzi Open House, on the brand's 95th anniversary!
Be part of a great end of summer event celebrating the passion for Moto Guzzi from 9 to 11 September 2016: a rich programme featuring several projects awaits and, for members of The Clan, there will be no lack of events specifically tailored to Moto Guzzi's official community.
Don't miss out on a chance to visit the Moto Guzzi Museum, the factory and the Wind Tunnel, road test the best of Moto Guzzi, enjoy an exclusive shopping experience and much more.
Friday 9 September - 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM (last entrance at 5:30 PM)
Moto Guzzi Museum opens
Saturday 10 September and Sunday 11 September - 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM (last entrance at 5:30 PM)
Moto Guzzi Museum opens
Motorcycle Assembly Lines and Engine Assembly Line Tour
Wind Tunnel Tour
OPEN HOUSE BAG
Every event has its traditions, locations and cult objects, and the Moto Guzzi Open House is no exception.
Designed for those who want to participate as protagonists in the event at the end of the summer, the bag contains everything you will need to experience the Larian weekend in full Moto Guzzi style: T-Shirt, Hat, Mug, Patch, Meal Voucher, Helmet Bag.
Purchase it online, print the confirmation E-mail and bring it to Mandello del Lario, from 9 to 11 September, to pick up your bag on site. While stocks last.
THE CLAN INITIATIVES
Many exclusive initiatives are reserved for subscribers to The Clan.
- Reserved parking in front of the factory at the Via Parodi entrance
- Free cloakroom where you can leave your helmet and jacket for freedom to visit the event
- The chance of a free welcome gift to The Clan area inside the factory, which includes an offer of 20% off items in the 2016 collection at the Shop
- The chance to enter a Fast Lane for booking test rides of the models in the range and for visiting the museum
- The exclusive chance of a free motorcycle check up carried out by Moto Guzzi technicians inside the factory and only by appointment
Don’t forget to bring your card so that you can use the special advantages on Saturday and Sunday.
Visit the website of The Clan to get more infos and book your free motorcycle check up.
The event will take place at the historic Moto Guzzi plant, with access through the red gate on via Parodi 57 at Mandello del Lario.